You can watch our youtube channel for more content and repair guides: https://www.youtube.com/@MicroSupplies

Broken nand, need GSX report

masterfixedit

Hi,

For an iPhone 6S i was planning a nand upgrade. For some reason i can't read the old nand, placing it back doesn't work either. So i need a GSX report to flash a new nand.
Can someone tell me where i can buy this report and get me to the following steps?

First solder an new good working nand on the iphone 6s then flash it so it will actual turn on then connect it to your pc/laptop and open JCRepair software now browse on top in the option menu "read phone" after that go to "query syscfg" there input your original serial number and there you got your gsx info

First solder an new good working nand on the iphone 6s then flash it so it will actual turn on then connect it to your pc/laptop and open JCRepair software now browse on top in the option menu "read phone" after that go to "query syscfg" there input your original serial number and there you got your gsx info
Sadly, it does not work. The following messages appears:
tIZ0OhyLB4.png

Because i run out of time for this repair, i bought the gsx info and put the retrieved info in JC Repair. But the next problem is that i can't activate the iphone... This is the info i put in JC Repair:
1705350053174.png
When i check the info on the setup screen of the iphone i notice that ICCID is unknown... Any idea what i have to do next?

Because i run out of time for this repair, i bought the gsx info and put the retrieved info in JC Repair. But the next problem is that i can't activate the iphone... This is the info i put in JC Repair:
View attachment 40
When i check the info on the setup screen of the iphone i notice that ICCID is unknown... Any idea what i have to do next?
Try to read an other 6s nand so you will get the full syscfg data and then only change the needed stuf like ther serial bt/wifi addres ( and other quistion you have imei right?)

Try to read an other 6s nand so you will get the full syscfg data and then only change the needed stuf like ther serial bt/wifi addres ( and other quistion you have imei right?)
Good idea! Imei is displayed.
In the gsx report is get the Wireless Mac Address. So i think this must be filled in BMAC field? For the wifi mac i just change the last digit of the wireless mac address. For example the wireless mac address is 28:a0:00:55:88:F9, for wifi mac i then use 28:a0:00:55:88:F8. Is this ok?

Good idea! Imei is displayed.
In the gsx report is get the Wireless Mac Address. So i think this must be filled in BMAC field? For the wifi mac i just change the last digit of the wireless mac address. For example the wireless mac address is 28:a0:00:55:88:F9, for wifi mac i then use 28:a0:00:55:88:F8. Is this ok?
Yeah probaly only is some cases its diffrent you could at least try it on the old jc pro 1000s if you put in the wifi and bt addres the bmac is put in automaticly

Back