You can watch our youtube channel for more content and repair guides: https://www.youtube.com/@MicroSupplies

iPad Pro 2015 12.9 no boot after wifi ic and nand ic removal

masterfixedit

Hi,

I'm repairing an iPAd Pro with wifi problems. I decided to replace the wifi ic.
The wifi ic is removed and nand is also removed to unbind wifi with the JC-P7. After i put both ic's back the ipad no longer boots. I removed the ic's again and without these ic's the ipad still does not boot to dfu.
Evering is measured in diode mode and i do not find a short. The schematic for this board does not have all data so i do not know where the volt lines are.
Powersupply shows 0.069A when powering on the iPad but is not recognized by the pc. My pc also does not make a sound when i connect the ipad nor does it show up in device manager.

I'm in big trouble with this repair, hope anyone has an idea?

Try to check if you accidently overheated something because very strange it should boot in dfu even without nand or cpu i would try to check out the usb related lines such as usb detect

Try to check if you accidently overheated something because very strange it should boot in dfu even without nand or cpu i would try to check out the usb related lines such as usb detect
Or maby even just chargeing flex because the wifi ic is right above it and the got loose because of the heat

Back