You can watch our youtube channel for more content and repair guides: https://www.youtube.com/@MicroSupplies

How to remove Notification of the message from iPhone (Screen, Battery..) ??

V-10

How to remove the notification of the message from apple that a repair has been carried out for a replacement screen, camera, or battery?

You need to transfer the ic on the screen to the new screen. Or with the battery you can transfer the bms board to a new battery. We made yesterday a video about it an can be seen after a few day on our youtube channel. I will send you a link if its online

You need to transfer the ic on the screen to the new screen. Or with the battery you can transfer the bms board to a new battery. We made yesterday a video about it an can be seen after a few day on our youtube channel. I will send you a link if its online

Yes frankly I would be interested, because when changing a screen or a component I would like it to have a notification that a repair has been carried out and that it indicates that it is an unknown part

Even if its a original part it still will give a message because the ic on the screen is programmed in the CPU. If the serial number is not the same it will see that its not the same. If you transfer the ic on the new screen you won't have that problem.

Back